Current Positions:Data Centre Manager
One Network Management Services Ltd. | Lagos , Nigeria
Feb. 2012 – May 2017
Responsibilities included install, configure, and support the LANs, WANs and Internet systems, Data Center Collocation On-boarding, maintain network and workstation hardware and software, monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability, supervise and train network support technicians and coordinate network security measures., manage capacity planning activities to enhance the performance of the network resources, ...
Packt Publishing Limited | Birmingham , United Kingdom
June 2015 – Jan. 2016
- Mastering Python High Performance by Fernando Doglio, Published Sept. 2015.
- Mastering Linux Network Administration by Jay Lacroix, Published Nov. 2015
My name is Mosudi lsiaka, a postgraduate student, Telecommunication Engineering, Federal University of Technology Minna, a graduate of Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Federal University of Technology Minna. I am a data center infrastructure engineer, an entry-level software engineer, a great team player and a cloud enthusiast with deep interest in automation and applying knowledge of data structure and algorithm to deliver high quality and scalable software solutions that address everyday needs. I have demonstrated excellent skills in numerous aspects of Information and Communications Technology. A very good experience in Local Area Network implementation and management, from a simple network to a mid-level complex network scenario of not less than a thousand Workstations with Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Domain Controller deployed in more than single location.
My skill set includes, but not limited to:
- Automation using ansible;
- Virtualization using kernel-based virtual machine (KVM) and Vmware, docker containerization and virtualenv for isolating Python applications;
- Network architecture planning, design, implementation and administration with emphasis on reduced total cost of ownership by leveraging on freely available dependable open source technologies to deliver cutting edge enterprise network management solutions;
- Linux and Windows server administration;
- Network routing, link bonding, redundancy, aggregation and failover;
- I can write Bash script and Python to implement enterprise network management solutions, likewise using HTML/CSS, Bootstrap frontend framework and Flask backend framework to deliver trivial but usable CRUD database Python web application using mysql database server deployable on heroku server, virtual web hosting, virtual private server (VPS) with industry standard tools like Git on Github and Bitbucket;
- I can setup Icinga 2 monitoring server for enterprise infrastructure
- I am open to learning new skills
I have within the last 20 months Setup KVM, I mean Kernel-based Virtual Machine, virtualization infrastructure on Ubuntu Linux server at in house data center and MTN Nigeria Data Center facility with own storage replication of virtual machines at a remote data centre colocation facility in United Kingdom using GlusterFS, glusterfs is an open source, distributed file system capable of scaling to several petabytes and handling thousands of clients. Provide secure online availability of Servers (hardware and virtual machines) services and applications. Network and System Monitoring and Management platform using Icinga2. I have a couple of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 virtual machines behind FreeBSD virtual machine as a firewall gateway. Setup Zimbra Collaboration Suite groupware email server. I equally setup Web and Email hosting control panel.
Reading technical journals/books; this has helped me gain knowledge in various issues of life like time management and personal development/effectiveness. I enjoy watching news and documentaries; it imbibes in me the values of being conscious of my environment, and persistence portrayed by unfolding news events and established facts in documentaries.